Okay, this is it. I’m gonna start a blog about my journey to financial freedom. I wonder how interesting I’ll be, or if this would actually help anyone. In any case, I hope that this blog would provide me a record for my progress in my financial journey to financial freedom. My my, it does sound like a long journey ahead. But when would be a better time to start than now?
This will be my mini side project after work ^_^.
That being said, I think I should do a small introduction about myself.
Alright! 10 facts about me! I love point forms, they are so easy for the mind to digest.
1) I’m turning 27 this year.
2) I’m an Electrical Engineer! (you can trust me :p)
3) My blog’s link is Miss Niao because BF always says that I’m a penny pincher. I would prefer that I be addressed as “financially savvy”.
4) I am from Singapore, notably the most expensive country to live in for 4 consecutive years.
5) I love watching dramas and sleeping. If I could imagine myself retiring, it would be me lying on the bed/couch in front of a Smart TV (with good Internet access of course) watching Netflix the entire day. Lol.
6) I don’t like growing up. But I have to face reality one day. 😦
7) As you can tell, I am a lazy person. So I hope that one day, I can finally make my money work enough for me so that I have an option to not work altogether. 😛
8) I am a hard (and probably smart) worker. Or I would like to think so.
9) I used to blog during my teenage years, but that’s a story for another day.
10) My net worth as of today is a low 6 figure. It ain’t much but it’s my starting point. I am recording this now for future reference.
Thank you for reading!
Miss Niao xoxo